Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Upcoming Easter Card Class...

I just received my product yesterday, so I thought I'd get a jumpstart and make my samples for my Easter Card Class this Sunday. I had a lot of fun making these cards. The flowers from the Abundant Hope Stamp Set is absolutely gorgeous! I love when I can use my markers to fill in a variety of colors on my stamp before I put it to paper.

Paper: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, So Saffron, Pretty In Pink & Certainly Celery Cardstock
Stamps: Abundant Hope, Eggcoutrements & Forest Friends
Inks: Orchid Opulence, So Saffron, Pretty In Pink & Certainly Celery Classic Ink Pads & Mellow Moss, Certainly Celery, So Saffron & Apricot Appeal Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Square Punch, Designer Label Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Paper Piercing Tool Kit
Other: Schiff Grosgrain Ribbons



As Always ~

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.getCRAFTY!


5 COMMENTS:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such lovely cards!

Cate said...

Cute cards!!

Anonymous said...

Oh i love the stamps you used !

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Hi Jaime. These are lovely cards and you have a beautiful blog with a lot of great projects and inspiration. Welcome to Christian Paper Crafts and we hope to see you often, but I know that I'll be back here a lot checking out your latest work. God bless!

Jaime Benavides said...

Thanks for your wonderful comments!