Thursday, March 4, 2010

Simply Inspired By...





These Sorrento Dinner Plates from the Crate & Barrel catalog. I just love how the colors jumped at me. They make me happy and gave me the creative spark that I needed to create the following card.

Paper: Taken With Teal, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie & Very Vanilla Cardstocks and Urban Garden DSP
Stamps: For All You Do
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Sizzix Textured Impression Folders Perfect Polka Dots, Argyle #2 & Butterfly #2 (from the Hello Friend Set) and Ribbon (from Michaels)


I really love the way this card turned out! With four children, I'm so limited for time. Especially, when my oldest is home sick from school. My three little ones are well at the moment and I hope to keep it that way. I have a card class scheduled on Sunday afternoon after my daughter's dedication at church, provided my children are healthy. The well being of my family always comes first as they are my priority.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day! Please come by tomorrow for a birthday surprise courtesy of Yours Truly...




Until Tomorrow...

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.getCRAFTY!

1 COMMENTS:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card. I love the fun and bright colors!