Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Digital Studio Layout - The 1st!...

Well, I'm very excited to be posting my very first digital scrapbooking layout using My Digital Studio. We just had our 14 month old daughter dedicated in church this past Sunday so I thought what a perfect opportunity to create a layout. So without further adieu, here she is...

Isn't my little angel adorable?! Mia's sitting in her Daddy's lap holding on to her Gamma's camera case. This was taken after her dedication ceremony hence the annointing oil is shining in the center of her forehead. Her Gamma bought her the beautiful dress, headband and shoes (not pictured) that she's wearing. This picture doesn't due her dress justice...absolutely gorgeous! Then again, I am the biased Mommy.



As Always ~

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.getCRAFTY!

1 COMMENTS:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Really pretty! Well done!! :)