Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sandra Bullock & the Oscars...


I have to say that I'm very happy that she won "Best Actress" as she is one of my favs. She epitomizes beauty, intelligence & class with such grace. I watched her on Oprah's special After the Oscars and she is so humble and down to earth. She knows who she is and carries herself so well.


I think that Sandra Bullock is a beautiful human being...her acceptance speech was phenomenal. It was very moving. You can view it below...



She is truly someone to look up to.

As Always ~

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.getCRAFTY!

1 COMMENTS:

Lorraine Toll said...

I completely agrre with you, I absolutely love her as a actress and she definately comes across in interviews as a down to earth, humble person you would love to hang out with! Cheers to Sandra!