Friday, March 26, 2010

Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge #31...

I came across this blog and decided to participate in this challenge...
Stampin' Sisters in Christ #31: Clean & Simple for Psalm 51:7-10

The challenge for me was interesting seeing as I've never made a "clean & simple" card per se. I've always been one to embellish a bit more. It was a lot of fun, though and I'm looking forward to the next challenge!

Stampin' Up! products used (unless otherwise noted): Crushed Curry Textured Cardstock & Always Stamp Brush Set (My Digital Studio) Other: Black Slick Writer Med. Pt. & Rhinestones (Michaels)

As Always~


LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.getCRAFTY!

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Jaime, Wowzers!!! This is a stunning CAS card. I tried to do this look before, a border around the CS, and it is harder than it looks. At least for me.

Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at SSCC.