Saturday, May 29, 2010

Seriously Lagging...

As some of you may know, my little ones have been ill for 2 weeks now - eversince my son Joshua started preschool - and the 2 babies haven't started showing any improvement. So, I decided to make them an appointment to see their pediatrician this morning and it turns out that Joshua will be fine, but the 2 babies both have pneumonia. Their doctor prescribed antibiotics for both and an inhaler w/mask for Mia so I can give her breathing treatments every 4 hours. Man oh man...when it rains, it pours! The good thing is that it was caught early enough, so no worries there. It was just a very emotional appointment because all 3 did very well up until Mia had to get her oxygen levels tested and a breathing treatment from the nebulizer. As soon as I had to put the mask to her nose and mouth, she freaked and was crying and trying to get out of my lap. When Joshua saw her out of sorts, he started balling because he thought that the nebulizer was hurting her and he tried to turn the machine off and and begged us to take the mask off of her. My baby Luke in turn was crying and trying to comfort his older brother by rubbing his back. It was both endearing and heart wrenching. Tears came to my eyes because I couldn't comfort all of them at the same time. My hubby had to help me with Mia during her treatment because she was fighting so hard.

On another note, I've been trying to find some time to begin LNS Boot Camp, but to my dismay, it's going to have to be placed on the back burner until my children have fully recovered from their illnesses. I've also been trying to put together my Father's Day workshop for June, but again this will have to wait as well.

I'm really looking forward to getting started on Boot Camp however, because the assignments aren't difficult and I know that I can be successful and build my business once I put my mind to it.

Anyhow, I hope you all have a fabulous holiday and be sure to stop by again on June 1st for some amazing promotions from Stampin' Up!



As Always~

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.getCRAFTY!

0 COMMENTS: