Friday, May 7, 2010

New Items Added to Clearance Rack...

New items have been added to the Clearance Rack on my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website. There are lots of goodies deeply discounted - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! To take advantage of these great prices, click here! You can shop online at your convenience or email me with your order. It's completely up to you!

On another note, I took my 3 little ones on a last minute trip to the beach on Cinco de Mayo. It was kind of a fluke. I had called my sister to wish her a "Happy Birthday" and she had told me that she, our brother and our mom were at Laguna Beach on Crescent Bay, and that I should drive over with the babies in tow. So I decided, "Why not!" It was a beautiful day and I had already finished laundry and cleaning house, so I packed the kiddos a lunch, drinks and some snacks for our last minute adventure.

The drive was lovely, with no traffic, we flew! It was fantastic. And once we got closer to the ocean (there's nothing like the smell of ocean air), the view was phenomenal! Seagulls soaring through the air, waves rolling in and crashing on the shore, sparkling water and shimmering sand, such a sight to see. I look forward to it everytime the school year is coming close to it's summer break. My children are water babies and they LOVE the beach!

Anyhow, once we arrived, my family helped me get settled with the kiddos and my 5 year old headed down to the tide pools with his hand in my mom's - such a precious sight. My baby girl sat reclined in her seat of my double jogger stroller (a.k.a. - The Beast) taking in the all of the beauty that surrounded her, while her big baby brother (he's 13 months older) sat in a beach chair to my right snacking away. It was a wonderful afternoon and surprisingly, a relaxing one... I didn't have to chase after the kids because they were content and cautious of their surroundings.

And so the countdown to summer begins....



As Always~

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.getCRAFTY!

0 COMMENTS: