Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Summer Mini Product Share...

I got the idea for this product share from fellow demo, Jill Hilliard's blog. This is my first product share, so please bare with me.

Here's how it works:

* Eight people per product share
* When a share is full, I place the order with Stampin' Up!
* Order arrives at my house in a about 5-7 days.
* I will cut, sort & repackage the fun new product.
* I ship or deliver the product to you.
* My turn around time is a couple days once I receive the product (sometimes even the next day).
* If you have any questions about how it works please don't hesitate to contact me!!
* As soon as a group of 8 is full, I'll place the product share orders with Stampin' Up!.


The "Summer Mini Bundle" includes:

30 sheets of Designer Series Paper that are 6 x 6.

Designer Paper includes: Presto Patterns Specialty, Travel Journal & Island Oasis. (Includes 1 - 6 x 6 sheet of all 12 designs of Island Oasis & Travel Journal and 1 - 6 x 6 sheet of all six designs of Presto Patterns Specialty.)

8 Bitty Buttons - 2 each of 4 designs.

18 Yards of Satin Ribbon - 2 yards each of nine colors. Colors include: Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Celery, Old Olive, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Real Red & Basic Black

The cost for this Bundle is $25.50 with FREE Priority Mail Shipping. The benefits of purchasing a share is you get a sample of the new product and by having a sample it allows you to see what you like and if you'd like to order more.

Summer Mini Catalog Designer Paper Shares $9.50.
Here's what you'll get with this Product Share: 30 sheets of Designer Paper that are 6 x 6. Designer Paper includes: Presto Patterns Specialty, Travel Journal & Island Oasis. The Designer Paper share will ship 1st class mail with FREE SHIPPING.

Satin Ribbon Shares include 2 yards each of all 9 colors for $11.95.

Colors include:

Bashful Blue
Pretty in Pink
Certainly Celery
Very Vanilla
Old Olive
Basic Gray
Basic Black
Real Red

The Satin ribbon is back in the Summer Mini Catalog! As soon as the ribbon arrives ....I'll cut, sort, re-package and ship it 1st Class mail for FREE.

If you'd like to participate in this product share, please email me!

The new summer mini products are simply FABULOUS...I'm sure you'll agree! You can view them by clicking on the Summer Mini in my sidebar to the right. Thanks for stopping by!



As Always~

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.getCRAFTY!

0 COMMENTS: