Monday, May 10, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge Week #23...

So, I was blog surfing and came across Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge site and decided that I'd give it a go. Here's the sketch...



And here's my entry...

Paper: CTMH Evensong Level 2 Pack
Stamps: CTMH Christmas Melodies
Inks: CTMH Olive & Sorbet Exclusive Inks
Accessories: Rhinestones (KaiserCraft), Stickles - Ruby Red (Ranger)& SU! Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (Sizzix)


This challenge was a lot of fun for me. I got to get out some of my other product and play around. It's nice to have this wonderful product not go to waste. I did have to dig around a bit in our workshop to find this product, but it was well worth it! I hope you like my latest creation... Have a great evening! ;)



As Always~

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.getCRAFTY!

3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is just lovely!

Unknown said...

Love it! Great card!