Friday, November 14, 2008

So Many Things To Do, So Little Time...

At least, that's how I've felt as of late. I had my prenatal visit last night and to my surprise, I've only gained about 19 lbs in 33 weeks. Pretty good, huh?!

In other news, we still have so much organization left to do with my Craft Closet, the garage, & the babies' room. Not to mention, we had to get a larger storage unit - so now, my husband has to get a couple of buddies to help him transfer our stuff from the smaller into the larger. UGH! And to top that off, my husband has to take it easy with his right hand & arm because he's going through electrotherapy treatments once a week. I just feel so useless because normally I would be able to help him with the heavy lifting, etc... And I'm not in a position to do so at this time.

Tomorrow, we are celebrating our Baby Luke's 1st Birthday & his brother Joshua's 4th Birthday together (even though Joshua's Birthday isn't until Dec. 17th) because I have a feeling that this Baby Girl will follow suit to her older brothers and arrive a couple of weeks earlier than her due date - January 2. My sis and I are going to Party City tonight to get party favors and such for tomorrow and Sams Club for the cupcakes... Can't wait! It's supposed to be in the 90's tomorrow, too, did I forget to mention that? Is that insane weather for mid-November, or what?! Well, I certainly hope that you have a wonderful weekend & you're able to stay cool in your neck of the woods... ;)

0 COMMENTS: