Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Cup Runneth Over...

Well, a lot has happened since my last post. Some good. Some bad. It's been a tough year for my family and I'm really trying to have faith and not let the bad knock me down. Seems likes it's been one thing after another and I've been stressed pretty much throughout my pregnancy. I don't think I've cried as much as I have these past 9 months...I know things will get better in time but I wish that time was already here and I could just kick up my feet, take a deep breath and just be able to relax. I've been wound so tight that I haven't been able to sleep well. Luckily, my pregnancy itself has been easy - go figure, the fourth time around!


Anyhow, my youngest son, Luke missed out on his First Halloween due to a cold so my husband took our 2 oldest sons to some houses on our street and then off to Hallelujah Night at our church. They had a wonderful time! Here's a picture of my second youngest son, Joshua with his Daddy...Have a great night!!!


0 COMMENTS: