Tuesday, November 11, 2008

An Early Tuesday Morning

My poor 3 1/2 year old woke up in the wee hours of the morning today very whiny and clingy and congested. I took his temperature and he was definitely in need of medication and some TLC (Tender Loving Care). Sorry folks, I know that's like a bad word around here in Blogger Land...;) Anyhow, after alternating the Tylenol & Motrin, along with the humidifier now in his bedroom, he seems to be back in good spirits.

Hopefully, it's just a 24 hour thing because we're having a birthday party for his baby brother Luke - who'll be 1 on Saturday and for Joshua - who'll be 4 on Dec. 17th but, I'm due around that time so we decided to have their parties at the same time this year. Joshua is still psyched, though. The party is Curious George themed and I designed the invitations myself this year...



Hope you like!!!


0 COMMENTS: