Friday, January 18, 2008

Quality Time

Today was a very busy day for the family. However it ended with us spending some "QT" together. I sat on the chaise lounge with Luke on his Boppy, Larry laid on the sofa with Joshua on his lap at times and Nicholas laid on the love seat while we watched "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry".

I'm kind of a freak when it comes to movies because I have to be in the mood to watch them. Larry's been asking me to watch it for about a week now, so I finally gave in. I'm glad that I did too, because I thought that it was just going to be another dumb comedy - not that that's a bad thing - but I was pleasantly surprised that it was both funny and had some substance to it.

You all are probably thinking that this movie wasn't age appropriate for my kids - it's PG 13 - but Joshua was too busy playing the piano and with all of his other toys in the living room and Nicholas, we had him turn his head and plug his ears during certain parts. It was just nice to be together in the same room spending time together.

What a wonderful day!!! Looking forward to more days like this...

0 COMMENTS: