Friday, February 1, 2008

Busy Week...Now, on to the Super Bowl!

Gees! This week has been very busy for Larry and I. We've had two team meetings to attend for baseball and on the same day, 1 starting a 1/2 hour before the other. That was exciting! Larry had a board meeting and coaches/managers meeting to go over the rules and practice fields, etc... Tomorrow, we both have to be at the Pony Baseball Field - Larry and his 11 other guys to prepare the field for the upcoming season and me, to help with the game scheduling for the upcoming season. Then, we have to go and buy the boys new baseball cleats and a new mit, helmet, bat and bat bag for Joshua. We're looking forward to watching him play his first season of baseball. He's in the Foul Division and his team name is The Defenders. I can't wait to see him walk out onto the field on Opening Day in uniform, for the very first time. I'm so excited for him!

We also have some grocery shopping to do for Super Bowl Sunday. I have to figure out what I'm going to make for snacks, drinks, etc... My sis, her boyfriend, Eric and my nephew, Jonathan will be over around noonish, so we can't wait! The guys can watch the game while my sis and I get some scrapbooking projects done. Afterall, Valentine's Day is just around the corner...

Have a good night and I'll try and post some pics of this weekend!

0 COMMENTS: