Saturday, January 12, 2008

Miserable Without My Memory Card!

I've been without my memory card for a few days now and I'm going crazy!!! A few evenings ago, I was taking some pictures of Joshua in the bathtub (with Luke in my arms) and when I finished, I was going through my camera settings and accidently clicked "OK" instead of "CANCEL" and formatted my card. I lost all of the wonderful pictures that I'd taken of my children and nephews throughout the past week and was devastated. However, I remembered my friend Krista mention that her husband Rick (IT Guy) had some sort of program/card reader that could possibly retrieve what was lost on my memory card, so now I'm just waiting for him to get back into town on Monday to see what the verdict is... Please pray that he's able to retrieve my pics!!!

0 COMMENTS: