Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Layout-A-Day Challenge for 2008

Forget those "New Years Resolutions"! Instead, I decided that I would challenge myself in 2008 by completing one layout per day of my family's day-to-day activities. I mean, really! Resolutions are usually unrealistic and most of the time remain unresolved by the deadline you have given yourself anyway. Quite frankly, I would much rather enjoy myself then stress out on whether or not I'm going to be back to my toned, pre-children body.


I'm very excited at the fact that by the end of 2008 I'm going to have a year's worth of daily documented memories of my family... 365 layouts, perhaps double - for 2 page spreads!!! Below is my first layout for Jan. 2008. Be sure to come back and visit to see my upcoming layouts.





Layout was created using digi paper and picture template is from the After Midnight Kit by Miss Mint, quote from the Express Yourself Kit by Ronna Penner for Shabby Princess, sticker from the Echos of Asia Kit by Jessica Sprague and the font is CK Journaling.

All of the pics were taken randomly throughout the day. It's just an average day in the Benavides Household, I say. We had tons of laundry - folded and put away, dishes - done, naps, diaper changes, feedings, quality time with the boys and as a family. Ain't life grand?!


Until next time, J

0 COMMENTS: