Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Little Somethin' Somethin'...


(Credits: House Warming Images and Background Papers from House of 3, Brads from MM2)

I came across these pics taken 3 years ago and to my surprise, actually had a spare moment to complete this layout last night, which is such a rarity these days. Ever since I had my daughter and with my hubby being ill, life has been pretty chaotic around here. I don't get a lot of ME time anymore. That will change however, once hubby's recovered, so no worries!

Speaking of being ill, the boys seem to be improving. I too, am feeling a bit of improvement as well. My baby girl is in pretty good spirits too, considering she has a cough and a bit of congestion. But the humidifier has been a HUGE help. Thank goodness!


Until next time, TTFN;)

0 COMMENTS: