Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Caught the ICK...

It's official. I'm now sick and my kiddos gave it to me. They've been fighting off a little bug with symptoms of a fever, runny nose and cough that started with my 8 year old, on to my 4 year old, on to my 15 month old, on to my 2 month old and on to me. Gotta love that! The 2 babies and I haven't had a fever though, so that's good. My hubby is down for the count again. It's so bizarre because he's had like 5 good days where he felt like he was well and almost back to normal. Then the following morning he wakes up feeling flu-like symptoms and miserable. I just don't understand what's going on with him and neither does he.

If you could keep our family in your prayers, it would be greatly appreciated...


Thank You;)

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

ugh yukky - you better not be spreading it through the blog!! :-)

seriously tho, I hope you all feel better soon - no fun being sick!

Maria said...

Oh Jaime! I'm sorry to hear that you and your kids are sick. It must be difficult considering you're sick and you still need to take care of your kids.

Hey I had the same problem as your DH. I was sick for a week and for about 2 days, I actually felt I was over it then I woke up the next day, sicker than my original cold. I finally feel like I'm back to normal today.

Take care and hope you and your family feel better soon!

Maria