Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just Some Random Blathering...

It's Saturday night and I'm currently watching CSI Miami on A&E. I just love all of the CSI shows! Anyhow, I'm really enjoying this 3-day weekend at home with my family, getting some chores done and hopefully I'll be able to tackle my craft closet. We shall see... It all depends on my baby girl and how demanding she is going to be. Newborns, don't you just love them?!


My sister and her fiance came over last night with Chocolate Cream and Lemon Meringue Pies. Our baby Luke just loved it...Can you tell?




After pie, my sister bathed Luke while I nursed baby Mia and put her to bed. Then we played some Rock Band, or should I say - tried. I cannot play the guitar to save my life! Give me the mic and I'm good. I love to sing and I can kinda hold my own on the drums. We still had fun, though, so that's all that really matters.

Well, here are some current pics of my babies...














Until next time, have a wonderful weekend...Stay dry!

1 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

Jaime, I'm catching up from being gone a week (through the Indiana blizzards)-- I hate winter! Just wanted to say the photos are great of your beautiful kids on this post! Thanks for your email note. God's blessings! :D