Monday, February 4, 2013

Countdown to Valentine's Day - Day 4...


Today, I decided to create some cute little Love Notes to put in my kids' lunchboxes each day. They are super easy to make too! All you have to do is choose what color cardstock you'd like to use and trim away. I used 2 sheets of 12" x 12" cardstock and trimmed every 2 inches until I had a 2" square. I then rounded all of the corners and stamped my little owl and heart. They fit perfectly inside the rounded square window tin that I tied with some CTMH Black Tulle Ribbon.

Supplies used -

Paper: Hollycock (1246) & Whisper (X5929) Cardstocks
Stamps: Whooo's Your Valentine (N/A)
Ink: Hollycock (Z2128) & Slate (Z2173) Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pads
Accessories: Corner Rounder (Z578)
Other: Rounded Square Window Tin (Papermart)



SCDblogSiggy

0 COMMENTS: