Sunday, February 3, 2013

Countdown to Valentine's Day - Day 3...


For Day 3 I decided to use one of the new CTMH Pillow Boxes and decorate it by first running it through my Sizzix Big Shot inside of my A2 Twizzle Embossing Folder. Second, I tied a bow around it with CTMH's Black Tulle Ribbon. Third, I punched a heart out of  Hollycock cardstock and added a bling gem to it. Finally, I adhered it to the center of the bow with a glue dot. Easy peasy Valentine Pillow Box in less than 5 minutes from start to finish! All you have to do is decided what you'd like to fill it with and you're good to go!!!

Supplies used -

Paper: Hollycock Cardstock
Accessories: My Creations™ Clear Pillow Boxes (Z1840), Black Tulle Ribbon (Z1798), Memory Book Mini Glue Dots® (Z341) & Bling Gems (retired)
Other: Sizzix A2 Twizzle Embossing Folder & Sizzix Big Shot



SCDblogSiggy

0 COMMENTS: