Thursday, August 30, 2012

There's Still Time...



Join my team by tomorrow August 31st at 11:59 PM MST for the low price of $49 and get this beautiful damask tote.

It’s so easy to join. Start by clicking on the “Let’s Get Started” link at the bottom of this page and completing the form. As part of your enrollment you will purchase the New Consultant Essentials Kit for only $49! You will receive the basic business and creative supplies you want most. All the supplies in the kit have a retail value of approximately $130!



Contents of the New Consultant Essentials Kit include:

Read Me First Letter, Current Idea Book (qty. 3), Hostess Order Forms (W122/W122C, qty. 5), Customer Order Forms (W101/W101C, qty. 5), Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471), Autumn/Winter 2012 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1115), My Acrylix® Nature's Delight Petite Perks™ Stamp Set (W2023), Workshops on the Go™ Avonlea Kit (G1045), Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes (X7155C), My Creations® Recipe/Photo Box (Z1322), Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet (Z1777), Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2111), Slate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2173), My Acrylix® Glamour Lowercase Stamp set (D1522), My Acrylix® Perfect Fit--Frames Stamp Set (D1527), 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006), and a 2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009).

Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.
BE A CONSULTANT

You can embark on a rewarding new career! Close To My Heart Consultants enjoy something that is often elusive in the working world—flexibility. Besides being paid for doing what we love, Consultants are their own boss—we set our own hours, work around our priorities, and share revolutionary new products unparalleled in the industry. We also receive discounts on the products we love and have the amazing opportunity to touch hearts and change lives through the joy of scrapbooking and stamping!

If you’ve ever thought about owning your own home-based business and would love an exciting career in the booming scrapbooking and stamping industry, you owe it to yourself to take advantage of this opportunity. There’s never been a better time to join Close To My Heart!

I love what I do! I’m a stay-at-home Mom and this gives me the adult contact I need. I have complete control over my schedule and there is no pressure to “sell, sell, sell.” I make my business what I want it to be. CTMH has really opened up new doors for me. I have the tools to be creative and I love to pass that on to others. I get to meet new people all the time and share what I love!
- Paulette Adams, Recently promoted to Supervisor

I thoroughly enjoy teaching others how to create their own legacies for their family and friends and feel that with a little effort, the rewards I receive from my Close To My Heart business are infinite.
- Tamara Blalock, Executive Manager

To sign up to become a ConsultantLet's Get Started! 


SCDblogSiggy

0 COMMENTS: