Saturday, August 4, 2012

The New Idea Book Is Here...


The new 2012 Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter Idea Book is here! It is filled with some fabulous new products including 8 new paper packets, 13 new Workshop On The Go Kits, a new Cricut Collection, lots of new stamp sets (many of which coordinate with the Artiste Cricut Collection), a new How-To Publication, lots of new accessories and embellishments, along with a vast amount of artwork that will inspire you to create.


Here are a few photos of some of my favorite products:


Advent Calendar


Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Kit


Spellbound Cricut Kit


Scroll Album Kit
  
How-To Book ~ Make It From Your Heart


You can view the Idea Book online here, or contact me to get your own copy for $6 and I will include a $5 gift certificate toward your first order with me. Or check my sidebar to the right to Buy It Now!



SCDblogSiggy

0 COMMENTS: