Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Hybrid Cards...

It's been a while since my last post, and one with some of my latest and greatest creations. I have to admit though, I really love the simplicity of these cards and how easy they were to make. I mean, really! I was blog surfing and came across Wendy Hawkinson's blog - Got Rubber...Will Stamp! - and saw my inspiration for these cards. Here's my take on them in hybrid versions.

These "thanks" cards were created with ease and can be easily reproduced. First, I chose the papers that I liked. Second, I chose the punch shapes and added color to them. Third, I chose a sentiment and added color to it. Fourth, I printed them on Photoworks Matte Double-Sided Photo Paper and cut to size.

All Stampin' Up! Products used: My Digital Studio - Sweet Pea Kit, Oval & Scallop Oval Punch Shapes and "thanks" from Thank You Kindly Stamp Brush Set, Stampin' Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Cardstock


To create these hybrid "Happy Bird Day" cards, I did all of the steps above minus the third. In place of that step, I cut small strips of cardstock and hand-stamped each sentiment.

Stampin' Up! Products used: My Digital Studio - Sweet Pea Kit, Chocolate Chip & So Saffron Cardstock, Picture This (Clear Mount) Stamp Set, Scallop Border Punch, Chocolate Chip & Taken With Teal Stampin' Write Markers

I hope you like!



As Always~

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.getCRAFTY!






1 COMMENTS:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These cards are fab too! Love the whole elongated thing here. Really lovely. :)