Thursday, January 3, 2013

Project Life - CTMH Style...

Project Life - CTMH Style has begun! For those of you wondering what Project Life is, it's an album documenting your life daily, weekly or monthly. It's completely up to you! I'm choosing to document my life weekly because it seems a bit more manageable for me. If I forget to take a picture one or two days, I will still have the remaining days pictures from the week to document. I plan to work on this album every Sunday after church or early evening.


Another example can be seen here - http://pinterest.com/pin/34199278390482911/
 

Please note: the example shown in the link is not using photo storage pages, but have given the pages the same look by adhering all of the elements to a 12x12 sheet of cardstock and placed in a 12x12 sheet protector. That is definitely another option. 


Recommended products: 



Who's ready to join me?! It's not too late to begin. Just start snappin' away... :-)



SCDblogSiggy

0 COMMENTS: