Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CLOSE TO MY HEART'S NEW IDEA BOOK...

Good morning! I just wanted to let you know that Close To My Heart just released their New Idea Book this month and it's filled with all of the yummy goodness that all of you Scrapbookers & Cardmakers will absolutely LOVE!

Click on the Idea Book to view


The Idea Book features 8 New Kits!!! So I will be featuring 1 New Kit per day here on my blog beginning with Sweetheart. It is February after all and some of us have some great photos to scrapbook from our Kids Valentine's Day Class Parties, etc... So without further adieu ~


Click on the image to view pdf


Sweetheart Workshop Kit (includes):
Sweetheart Level 2 Paper Packet ($12.95)
My Acrylix® Sweetheart Workshop ($13.95)
Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment ($4.95)
Workshop Guide ($1.00)
____________________________________

Retail Value: $32.85                You Pay: $29.95




0 COMMENTS: