Voila! You're done. Easy peasy!
- Take a sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" Crumb Cake card stock and trim every 2 1/2" on the 11" side to get 4 strips measuring 2 1/2" x 8 1/2". Keep your left over strip!
- Score each strip at 4 1/4" and fold in half to get your card base.
- Take a sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" Whisper White card stock and random stamp with flower stamp over entire sheet using Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Ink Pads.
- Trim sheet every 2 1/4" on the 11" side to get 4 strips and then continue to trim those strips every 4". You will end up with 8 card fronts measuring 2 1/4" x 4", but only need 4.
- Take your card fronts and run them through your Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Adhere them to your card bases using Snail Adhesive.
- Take your left over strip and stamp the "Thank You" sentiment across it 4 times.
- Take your 1" circle punch and punch out each one.
- Trim 1 1/2" pieces of white grosgrain ribbon and adhere to the back of each punched circle.
- Place a Stampin' Dimensional on the back of each punched circle and adhere onto the card front.
Paper: Crumb Cake & Whisper White card stock
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral & "Thank You" sentiment from For All You Do
Inks: Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight & Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1" Circle Punch & White Grosgrain Ribbon
And last but not least, the matching envie to go with these adorable cards. I created it on PSE last night based on one that I had sketched out on my Stampin' Up! grid paper. It's a little rough, but it's sufficient. Just print, cut along solid lines, trace on desired paper & score on dashed lines.
Thanks for stopping by folks and have a great weekend!