Thursday, July 1, 2010

HAPPY STAMPIN' UP! NEW YEAR...

It's out with the old & in with the new! I'm so excited about the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog & Definitely Decorative. The new layout is amazing, not to mention all the yummy goodness that lies within! To view them in their entirety, simply click the covers... You can also view them on my sidebar to the right, just scroll down.




Along with a new product lineup, you will find that both the Starter Kit & Digital + Starter Kit are now priced at $175, plus your kit ships for FREE! If that isn't exciting enough, I don't know what is!




Please be sure to visit my Demonstrator Business Website for a calendar of my Upcoming Events. I'm working toward earning my very first Incentive Trip for 2012... every little bit helps!



As Always~

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.getCRAFTY!

0 COMMENTS: