Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mommy's Day Out

Alright. So earlier today, I decided to go out - by myself - and get a pedicure & manicure, go to Old Navy, Target and get Larry a new cell phone. It's been a loooooong time since I've had an afternoon to myself, so I thought this is nice. Well, the pedicure and manicure were great and the shopping went well. So, I decided to stop at home to drop off the goods I'd purchased and grab Larry's old phone - that I forgot in the morning - and go to the Sprint Store.

At the Sprint Store I wheeled and dealed on the new plan that we had to switch over to, etc... and after all the effort, I come to find that they only take cash, no checks, because their credit card machine is broken and not going to be fixed for another month. And, my nail polish got destroyed from having to dig around in my wallet for 2 forms of ID. You can only imagine my fury... I'm 5 months pregnant and it's hotter than you know what in the store! So, I left and went home.

After arriving home, my pedicure that was great turned out to be not-so-great! My big toe on my right foot was throbbing and the pain began to shoot up my foot and leg. I came to the conclusion that the lady that did my pedicure did not trim my nails properly, therefore causing my ever-so-famous ingrown toenails. Now, I have to make another appointment at Kaiser to have it remedied!

I already have to go to the hospital tomorrow for my ultrasound. Hopefully, my baby will be cooperative and we'll be able to find out if it's a BOY or a GIRL. So, I'll keep you posted on that.
Anyhow, that was my Saturday in a nutshell... How was yours? I'd love to read about it, so feel free to post in my comments section by clicking on COMMENTS below this post.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! ;)

0 COMMENTS: