Friday, July 25, 2008

Update on Ultrasound...

As it turns out, I didn't get my ultrasound because my friend's son broke his arm. Poor baby! She had to take him to the Orthopedist yesterday and I'm still waiting for the update on him.
In other news, I had a prenatal visit a couple of days ago and to my surprise, I've only gained 4 lbs. total so far. I'm 17 weeks along as of today and according to my weekly pregnancy updates, I should've gained about 10 lbs. by now. But no worries... If it were an issue, my doctor would've said something. I personally, think it has to do with the fact that I've gone to Knott's Berry Farm twice and Disneyland once this month, and did a ton of walking in the summer heat!
What do you think?
Have a wonderful weekend!!! I know I will... I'm finally going to get some scrapbooking done this weekend! I'll post pics as soon as the projects are complete.

0 COMMENTS: