Tuesday, April 8, 2008

In the Middle of a Transition...

On Friday afternoon TLC announced to it's consultants that it has dissolved all consultantships, and wishes to be a "discount buying club". You can probably imagine all of our dismay as this announcement came with no warning. Luckilly, I wasn't that affected but still upset as I was planning on building my team and turning this into a career. I feel aweful for my uplines however, as they were deeply affected by this sudden change. The company still owes them lots of $$$ in commissions and if it weren't for them and all of their hard work and recruiting, TLC probably wouldn't have made it this far. It's so disappointing!

That being said, I've decided to join I Remember When for my paper crafting and Heritage Makers for my digital. In the next week, I will begin to revamp my website with info on the new companies, etc...

TTFN! ;)

0 COMMENTS: