Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Busy Weekend


It's amazing how the time is just flying by... I'm going to be 36 weeks tomorrow and L just finished painting Baby Luke's Nursery. We've spent the weekend trying to declutter our home and getting ready for the baby. L still has to finish sanding and painting the 1/2 bath in the nursery. And he also needs to find the car seat base and boot. Otherwise, I'll have to go buy a new one. So much to do, so little time! I'm almost finish getting my bag ready for the hospital - just in case... I have to be as prepared as possible. Luckily, Nicholas goes to school in Fullerton, where my parents, sister, brother and grandparents live. In event that I go into labor, there's always someone around that can watch my boys and take me to the hospital... L works in the Port of Los Angeles so he can just meet me there! I'm hoping that I make it to Thanksgiving... This 3rd trimester has definitely taken a toll on my body - It's been a doozy! So please, wish me luck!!!



0 COMMENTS: